Stoma and ostomy bag
Living with a stoma and an ostomy bag may at first seem daunting and restricting. The good news is that, properly managed, surgery will bring great relief to your condition and having a stoma should not restrict your life significantly.
It takes a bit of getting used to but will be well worth the effort, and there are numerous products on the market to make this lifestyle change much easier.
- IBD patients are at higher risk of melanoma, report researchers
- Soligenix starts first clinical study for development of SGX203 for pediatric Crohn's disease
- Study Finds Flu Vaccine Safe For Children With IBD
- Study says influenza immunization is safe in children with IBD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) In Children: New Guidelines Aim To Reduce Diagnostic Uncertainty And Improve Treatment
- LabCorp launches expanded IBD testing profile
Do you need a medical term explaining?