Seizures resulting from a stroke are usually seen within the first 24 hours after the stroke, although sometimes recurrent seizures can develop. Seizures can be treated with anticonvulsant medication.
- Khaja AM and Grotta JC. Established treatments for acuteHas a sudden onset. ischaemic stroke. Lancet 2007; 369: 319-30.
- Guinean Government initiates first efficacy trial of Ebola vaccine in Basse-Guinée
- World Briefing: Ebola Vaccines Pass Initial Safety Tests
- A possible novel therapy for a rare but potentially fatal blood disorder
- United States organization takes first place for World Stroke campaign
- Semi-veggie diet effectively lowers heart disease, stroke risk
- Roseroot herb shows promise as potential depression treatment option
Do you need a medical term explaining?